NOTICE OF DISPOSITION OF REAL ESTATE
Pursuant to the requirements of I.C. 36-1-11-4 and I.C. 5-3-1, Vernon Township, Hancock County, Indiana hereby publishes notice of its intent to sell the real estate, consisting of approximately 0.127 acre, and the improvements thereon located at 104 N. Main Street, Fortville, Indiana and commonly known as the Vernon Township Trustee’s Office. The legal description for the real estate may be obtained at the Vernon Township Trustee’s Office, which is located at 700 W. Broadway, Fortville, Indiana, 46040.
The disposition of the real estate will be conducted under the following terms and conditions:
1. Bids will be received at the Vernon Township Trustee’s Office, which is located at 700 W Broadway, Fortville, Indiana, 46040, at 9:00 a.m. (EST), on April 5, 2019, and should be addressed to the attention of Mrs. Florence May, Trustee.
2. The offer period will continue through and including, 2:00 p.m. (EST), on May 20, 2019.
3. The property will be open for public inspection from 9:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M. on April 10, 2019, April 22, 2019 and April 30, 2019.
4. The real estate may not be conveyed to a person, which is ineligible under I.C. 36-1-16 of the Indiana Code.
5. Any bids submitted by a trust (as defined in I.C. 30-4-1-1(a)) must identify each:
(A) beneficiary of the trust; and
(B) settlor empowered to revoke or modify the trust
6. Bids may not set forth conditions for the disposition, such as required zoning, soil, or drainage conditions, as a prerequisite to sale of the property, and the property will be sold “As Is” without implied or express warranties or representations of fitness for any purpose.
7. The Township reserves the right to reject all bids.
8. The disposition will comply with all other legal statutory requirements.
Dated this 29 day of March, 2019.
VERNON TOWNSHIP, HANCOCK COUNTY, INDIANA